Lucie is in a bloody mood! (plus a few other fake blood photo)
For the halloween shoot with Lucie, I concocted the fake blood myself with the following recipe:
- one cup of clear corn syrup or sugar syrup
- one table spoon of red food coloring
- one drop of blue food coloring
- a couple of table-spoon of corn starch
- put in a pot and bring it slowly to a boil, to thicken the mix.
The fake blood is edible and can be easily washed, but when kept a long time on the skin, it can leave faint red marking that will last a couple of days.
My fake blood was realistic enough that a police car stopped during the photo shoot, to check that everyone was ok :)
Note: This website ("playa-dust.com") is only for my photos that may be shocking or "adult" in nature (e.g. with nudity or too graphic).
To view all my other photos in this series on my main website, go to: